Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Go Into All The World




Here is the map that hangs on my kitchen wall. It is actually quite large at 4 feet x 5 feet. We use it nearly every day in homeschooling.  I've been having fun watching my blog grow and following my Google stats of where my followers have been finding me from. When I get a new follower or someone who found my blog on the internet, I put a star on their country. The kids love to see where the next new country will be! I  just thought it would be fun to put this photo up to let you know that I am praying for each one of you that has been to my blog. Whether you were looking for help in removing smudge marks and ended up on this post or wanted a recipe for cinnamon sticks and ended up here, or wanted inspiration for a Christian princess birthday party,   or googled stinky shoes even, I wanted to thank you for stopping by. May you be blessed and find that there is joy in the journey of life! Jesus is my everything. I praise Him all the day long and I praise Him for bringing you to my little corner of the world! God bless!


"He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation."   Mark 16:15








2 comments:

  1. That is very cool!

    My husband travels for work. We have a map with pins in the North American cities he has been, although we could add two overseas as well. Fortunately, my daughter was also very interested in geography since she was very young even before he was traveling so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Our world is so much bigger than we realize and yet with internet it can be so much smaller! I love geography and seeing how our own lives relate to others. God sees the bigger picture, it's fun to catch a glimpse of His amazing works!

    ReplyDelete