Saturday, December 6, 2014

Using Essential Oils on C-Section Scars



I was first introduced to essential oils after the birth of my seventh baby last Christmas.
My cousin had begun using them in her own family to support them through environmental and seasonal issues. She gave me a sample of Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, and Digestzen (and a cute little pair of baby shoes too!).




 I fell in love with the Lemon right away and began using it in my water. I liked the Lavender too!

I attended one of my cousin's classes on making over your family bathroom cabinet and thought it would be wonderful to use all natural products!






 I eventually signed up with my own wholesale account to save money on my oils and I began to do more research on my own and learned about so many more health benefits from using essential oils. It seemed endless the possibilities and the uses of these amazing oils and what they can do for a body, especially one like mine that has been through seven, (UPDATE now EIGHT, yes EIGHT C-sections) and an appendectomy AND a tubal reversal!
We began applying  the ten oils and learned how to use them! We put the On Guard to the bottoms of our feet, Digestzen on upset tummies, Lavender on cuts and scrapes, inhaled Peppermint for occasional nausea on car rides, Lemon in my water, Oregano and Melaleuca in the diffuser for environmental threats, and the Deep Blue! Now that stuff is AMAZING! It really sold me after I applied it to a hurting wrist and it took the pain away in less than 5 MINUTES!
I started my own Facebook Page to save all my research and invited everyone I knew to join along with me! I never intended to build a thriving team with  doTERRA, but I couldn't help sharing! 

Why should I keep this to myself?!


I got a FREE bottle of Immortelle for purchasing 200 PV (product value) on my LRP (Loyalty Rewards Program, super way to save on oils!) back in early September of 2014. I thought, "well, I'm 40 now, I'm going to need help with wrinkles! I'll jump on the deal of the FREE bottle!)


Then I read somewhere on one of the Facebook groups I follow that someone uses this for their c-section scar. I thought, "I'll have to try it!" So I did!

 

"A proprietary blend of powerfully renewing, rare essential oils used throughout history for their beautifying benefits, Immortelle Anti-Aging Blend is formulated to protect and nourish skin while helping to reduce contributing factors to the appearance of aging skin. These powerful essential oils help sustain smoother, more radiant, and youthful-looking skin. Immortelle easily absorbs into the skin and can be used on the face, neck, and décolletage to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and aging skin."-doTERRA blog.

After less than two weeks, I noticed much of the redness had disappeared in my top c-section scar.

 (I have two c-section scars from 9 surgeries). My lower scar had become less lumpy and less sensitive and in general, after 10 years, looked less "angry". This stuff is incredible and a true gift from God in my opinion!


 (I am not a medical professional and I make NO claims that this WILL work for you, but it has worked for me. If you have been wondering how you'll ever get back to normal after your c-section, you might want to give this amazing essential oil blend a try! After placing your order, it will come straight to your home and arrive in only 2-5 business days! )

With less sensitivity I may even begin doing this massage technique, although the video below is kind of hard to watch the whole thing!





How to Properly Massage a Scar.





If you would like to know where to purchase this amazing essential oil and help your c-section scar, go to my website to order. There are two ways to order Imortelle, Retail or wholesale  I am not a medical professional and I make NO claims that this WILL work for you, but it has really diminished my redness and supported my body in its recovery process. Your order will come straight to your home and arrive in only 2-5 business days! If you have been wondering how you'll move on after your c-section, you might want to give this amazing essential oil blend a try!

If you are here on my page and read this far, you might be interested in the emotional piece that comes from recovering from delivering by cesarean. DoTERRA is working on the scientific research on the significance of how essential oils work through our olfactory senses to help our bodies recover and support our emotional health as well as our physical health. I will be writing and sharing about this more soon! But I am excited to announce that doTERRA has just released an entire roller bottle "Touch" kit with all of their emotional oils!
 ORDER HERE
This kit is simply splendid and contains six unique essential oil blends combined with Fractionated Coconut Oil in 10 mL Roll-Ons. They are super convenient and have are meant for a gentle topical application. "These proprietary blends provide targeted emotional health benefits for the entire family and can be applied every day to specific points on the body to help balance and brighten your changing moods."-doTERRA blog-***COMING OCTOBER 3, 2016*** (Because I went to convention we got to purchase these products before they are available for purchase, and they are wonderful! More details to come)


*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

You can also see my latest posts on other oils and supplements at Everything Essential For Me 





2 comments:

  1. Hi, does the Immortelle oil also work on older c-section scars? (15 months)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for stopping by! Yes, I absolutely saw a reduction in my scar that was from 12 years ago as well as my second scar that was only from 20 months ago! It is so worth the price and also works on facial lines and wrinkles as well as any scarring.

    ReplyDelete