Thursday, May 17, 2012

Love Lives Here



Photo credit
        It's Tuesday, and that means "trash day". As I hear the rumblings of the "Trash Man" making his way down our dirt road it reminds me of how Jesus came to take away our trash.

                "casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you",
                                              1 Peter 5:7

                  So I throw open the front door and sweep the dirt from my home,



                        I cast my cares on Jesus. He really does care for me.
              The door wide open, sunshine on my face, this is the day
              that the Lord has made! Let's rejoice!

                                                           Photo Credit

                  As I sweep away the dirt, I smell something NASTY!


                  It is my older sons' shoes! Outside they go! Phew!

                   I turn to go back inside now that I have outed the culprit of the nasty stench,
                                  and I notice the smudge marks.

       These are leftover from a day of painting on the front porch with my girls.

                 My daughter's beautiful impromptu art class.





                           This is my world, Welcome!


                                 Enter at your own risk!



             Our floors are a reflection of our lives, marked and scarred...



                Our ceilings are covered in smudges left from boys growing too tall too fast...


                            There is hidden talent everywhere...




                           And marks that never seem to end...




                          But LOVE lives here.

             "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
           that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
                                          John 3:16

                      Be nearer to us this day Jesus, and He said, I AM :)

No comments:

Post a Comment