Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Apple Fritter French Toast = Yummmmmm!!!

My son brought home some apple fritters from work yesterday.
My mom gave me the idea to make french toast out of them, and oh, boy, were they sooo good! You can do this with any type of breakfast cinnamon roll or sweet bread for an extra special french toast!



Start with some healthy eggs. These three brown eggs are from our chicken Caramel. One is from Wal-mart.


Slice an apple fritter in half. Be gentle, there are a lot of yummy, gooey apples in inside!


Dip these carefully in beaten eggs and place onto warmed grill.



When cooked, FLIP!



SERVE!!!!




This was SOOO GOOD!!!

A perfect breakfast treat to follow up with my birthday dinner last night!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to be commenting instead of emailing, but I couldn't find a link to contact you. I found your blog while looking for a website for Dirigo Road Bible Church, which I think is located somewhere in the vicinity of Augusta, Maine. We moved to Augusta in June, we homeschool and we're looking for a non-denominational church. If you by any chance live in this area and have any recommendations, I would love to hear from you! You can reach me at slstaley at roadrunner dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just sent you an email! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete