Tuesday, January 1, 2013

On to 2013!

Resolutions are things that I just tend to never keep, so I thought I would come up with a list of things that I would like to accomplish in 2013.This is just a partial list of stuff I came up with that I would like to do in the new year. Some things I am already doing and I want to do more of or do it better! What is on your 2013 list?


Join a book club!--yes! It starts in a week!

Read to my kids more and stop worrying about trying to teach reading.

Learn to backwards ice skate. (working on that already.)

Learn new ways to communicate about debt with my spouse.

Forget the lie that homeschoolers tell.

Continue with my exercise program.

Get organized!!!!

Learn how to raise baby chickens this Spring.

Remember that my kids are actually learning all the time and colleges actually WANT kids like them!

Find new ways to sneak veggies into my kids diets!

Learn how to cook once-a-month!

Finish my book!

Plan a family vacation to Gettysburg.


No comments:

Post a Comment